To be the best Christian University that provides Christian theological education to the public. Grace Bible Reformed University trains prison religious volunteers, prisoners, detainees,Christian educators, pastors and chaplains so that they can serve God well in the world.
Discipleship. GBRU makes Christian disciples who can make other Christian disciples. GBRU mission is rooted in the great commission of our Lord Jesus Christ found in Matthew 28:16-20. GBRU should be able to carry what they learn and teach other people in the world.
Grace Bible Reformed University (“Grace Bible Reformed University”) is a non- profit corporation organized under the laws of the State of Arizona and was incorporated on 03/05/2015. GBRU was foundered by Rev. Dr. Edward Kavimba Lungu PhD immigrant from Zambia now USA Citizen.
Grace Bible Reformed University is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
The purpose of Grace Bible Reformed University therefore is to train men and women who will teach Christian theological education to all people regardless of race, color, gender and nationality or ethnicity. Purpose of GBRU is rooted in its vision and mission. The school also trains Prison Religious Volunteers, Prisoners, Christian Educators, Pastors, and Chaplains so that they can serve God well in the world. GBRU makes disciples of Christ who will in turn make others disciples of Jesus Christ. GBRU is a disciple making machine that helps people in the world live better life with God.
Our Principles and Values
- Love God with all our hearts and mind and Love others as we love ourselves.
- Education is based on the inspired word of God in the Holy Bible through the Holy Spirit.
- Accepted by God through faith in Jesus Christ therefore we can accept others of all races and nationalities.
- Devoted to God alone and dedicated to following school policy and procedures.
- Integrity – Be honest to God, self, others and organization and adherence to moral and ethical principles.
- Trust – Be trustworthy
- Love – Be professional profoundly tender to all people
- Passion – Be Enthusiastic about our work to fulfil the vision and mission of the organization.
- Loyalty - Be faithful to sovereign, government, leader, cause organization and to commitments or obligations.
- Respect – Respect all people and see them all as God image bearers and treat them and each other well.
- Confidence – Belief in the good abilities and qualities of ourselves and others.
- Commitment – Promise to do the best to support each other and the community.
- Creativity – Using our skills and imagination to deliver quality to the community’s.
- Contribution – Actions and service that help our community.
- Flexibility – Ability to work in any conditions and situations.
- Innovation – Introducing new ideas and ways of doing things in the community.
- Perseverance – Continuing to try to achieve our goals despite any challenges and difficulties
Racially Non-discriminator policy
Student Racially Non-discriminatory policy. Grace Bible Reformed University admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at school. GBRU does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Workers Racially Non-discriminator policy. Grace Bible Reformed University appoints qualified directors and employs qualified workers of all race, color, national and ethnic origin in the work force if they are approved by existing board of directors. GBRU does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in its work force.