The Master of Theological Studies (M.A.T.S.)
Students seeking the M.A.T.S. degree, will present a 120 credit Bachelor’s degree and must fulfill 60 academic hours by completing the following:
- Bible 6 courses (18 hours)
- Theology 3 courses (9 hours)
- Ministerial studies 3 courses (9hours)
- History/mission 2 courses (6 hours)
- Humanities/Electives 4 courses (12 hours)
All the students will write a master thesis that consists of writing a commentary on a book of the Bible. The guidelines are in the document, How to write a GBRU course. The thesis will be no shorter than 75 pages and no longer than 125 pages. Each nation has their program of Project 66.The choosing of one’s Bible book is coordinated with a master list that is available on writing the Academic Dean. The thesis can count as a Bible course or as a Humanity course.